- Open the Remote Desktop preferences.
- Check the box next to “Allow other users to view your desktop”.
- Check the box next to “Allow other users to control your desktop”.
- Un-check the box next to “Ask you for confirmation”.
- Check the box next to “Require the user to enter this password”.
- Enter a password.
- Click on the close button.
- You're done! When you next start HippoRemote Pro, it will automatically detect your computer.
If HippoRemote Pro doesn’t detect your computer, you may need to adjust the firewall settings to prevent blocking of connections.